Your use of our site is subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use for that site.
This policy applies to this website.
What we collect:
Information you give us.
We collect and store information you provide through this site.
The information we collect from you includes things like:
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Credit card number and other payment information
- IMEI/UDID (a numeric identifier for your mobile device)
- MAC address (another kind of numeric identifier for your mobile device)
- IDFA (Apple’s ID for Advertising, a randomly generated number, which can be cleared like cookies)
- Your responses to surveys
Information you give us about others.
You may give us information about other people, such as the name and address of a gift recipient. We will only use this information for the specific reason you provide it.
Information from other sources.
We may receive information about you from other sources, including third parties that help us update, expand, and analyze our records and identify new customers, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you.
Information collected automatically online.
We collect information about your interactions with us, including the type of device or browser you’re using, your IP address, your browsing behavior while on our website, and the URLs of the websites you were at before you visited our site (these are called “referring URLs”).
We may permit third-party service providers to collect and process some information from our digital properties. We may share personal information with those providers and may have similar arrangements with interest-based advertisers. Our website is not designed to respond to “do not track” requests from browsers.
Reviews and other content you provide.
Our websites offer publicly accessible blogs or community forums. Be aware that anyone who accesses these areas may read, collect, and use the information you provide.
How we use the information we collect:
Identifying you on our website in order to customize your experience (for example, based on your purchase history or your location)
Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services, or information
Processing refunds, returns, and exchanges
Tracking and confirming online orders
Marketing and advertising products and services
Conducting research and analysis
We may retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
How we share your information.
BlazeBlok shares your information in the ways we describe below. We may combine or share information among current or future Altoserv or BlazeBlok companies, including affiliates and subsidiaries.
We may share your information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling orders and delivering packages
- Sending marketing communications
- Conducting research and analysis
We may share personal information in connection with co-branded product or service offerings (including sharing personal information with third parties to validate offers).
Sometimes we may be required to share personal information for legal reasons, for example, if we are required to do so by a regulation, court order, subpoena or other legal process. We may also share information when we believe it’s necessary to comply with the law or to respond to a government request, or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect BlazeBlok, our customers, or others.
We may share personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution, or similar event.
You may at any time:
- Stop receiving marketing or promotional emails, direct mail, phone, and mobile marketing communications
- Update and correct your personal information
- Deactivate your account
- Request removal of information you post on our digital properties; in some cases, we may not be able to remove your content or personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why
To do any of these, let us know by one of these methods:
- Follow the directions in a marketing email, direct mail, or mobile communication that you receive from us
- Provide your request and current contact information through the “Contact Us“.
Please note: Even if we are able to anonymize or make your content or information no longer visible, this does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of your content or personal information from the internet.
Protecting children’s privacy.
We are committed to protecting children’s privacy on the internet and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Links to other websites.
Social media features.
How to contact us:
Last Updated: November 26, 2019